Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Freddie's Birthday!

Today, Freddie Mercury would have turned 64 years old. I have no doubt that he would still be the most dapper rock star in the industry, or that he would still be writing and performing staggering hits. So here's to you, Great One:

We love you, Freddie. Happy Birthday!

To celebrate, I thought I would show off reader Kimberly's outfit for Freddie for a Day, which as you know took place on Friday the 3rd. Have a look at her blog for more in-depth news, and check out her look below:







Kimberly chose a rockin' awesome rendition of Freddie's "I Want to Break Free" costume, and raised 7000kr for the Mercury Phoenix Trust! Congrats Kimberly, and a job well done. You are truly inspiring!

A reminder to the rest of you FFAD-ers, send me a picture of yourself in costume and a short blurb or a link to  your url, and I will feature you here on WFW! Love you, readers. You are the best.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment