Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some Day One Day

Lovelies, let's talk about this blazer:



It's awesome and baroque and Look! It's versatile! Freddie and Roger Taylor used to sell vintage clothing out of a stall in a London market before Queen took off--I think actually even before Freddie was a member of the band, back when he was just rooming with Roger and Brian May, who were a part of a band called Smile with another vocalist. I digress. My point is, I'm sure this blazer is a one of a kind piece, since these pictures appear to be taken very early in the band's career (My expertly educated guess says no later than 1974, but Freddie probably had this for a while. He seemed to wear things to death, in many different ways. I love that).

Here's what I've put together for you:
May 4, 2010
May 4, 2010 Items in this set:

And it's ebay FTW! I searched "black floral blazer" under "Vintage" and got a lot of great stuff, and this one was the closest to the picture. I have helpfully put the rest of the outfit together for you. You're welcome. I'm pretty sure however you can't buy the knowing looks and deep brown eyes depicted above. More's the pity. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment